Find out a little more about who we are and what we're up to.
To provide modern, relevant destination web marketing for the Highlands & Islands through technology, social media and community involvement.
About Highlands operates informative websites which encapsulates content and information about:
- Towns and Villages
- Photography and Video
Commercially, we offer a highly relevant platform for advertising which engages and embraces the new web;
- A site architecture that permeates search engines providing a reach many times greater than any competitor
- Tightly integrates with social media to allow the optimal opportunity for viral spread of content
- Active engagement in social networking tools to drive targeted traffic
- Has massive growth potential and agility in responding to market trends.
About Highlands offers a strong, consolidated and digestible product which leverages all of these new innovations to market the area and enable business to flourish.
Here's an overview of the technology supporting About Highlands v3.0, codename "Mrs. Jones":
- Application Framework: ASP.net v4.0 customised Web Forms framework
- Web Server: IIS 7 on Windows Server 2008 x64
- Database: SQL Server 2008 R2
- Hardware: Dell Poweredge R300's Low power quad core Intel Xeon, hosted by Iomart in their Glasgow datacentre.
- Made in Scotland, from coffee.
Mrs. Jones is an enterprise level, multi-tenancy service-oriented web application designed with the highest performance, scalability and functionality in mind. Our agile business model and technology allows continuous proactive improvements and developments in very short time frames.
For more information, licensing or other product enquiries please contact us